Due to an increasing interconnectedness, a strong need for change and the dominating team and project work, the digital age partially requires a different leadership behaviour than what was necessary in the past. What are the key success factors of leadership in the digital age? Which attitudes and behavioural patterns characterise a digital leader? This seminar for leaders and executives was developed to answer these questions. Plus, you’ll be provided with a compass to help you develop into a “digital leader” and have the desired impact as an executive. Target group:
Executives with initial leadership experience – across industries and functions Core content:
- How does leadership work today? How does leadership change in the digital age (results of latest studies, field research)?
- Which skills and attributes characterise a digital leader?
- To what extent have I already developed these competences (individual analysis with the “digital readiness indicator”)?
- How can I, as an executive, build and expand the respective skills and attributes?
- How do I, as an executive, shape communication with my staff in the digital age? How do I use social, electronic media?
- How do I, as an executive, take the desired effect in my day-to-day leadership role?
- How do I review whether my (leadership) behaviour is effective?
Duration: 1 to 2 days Methodology: practice-oriented, strongly interactive, individual/team tasks, individual analysis of digital leadership attributes, group discussion, simulation of specific situations, stimuli through mini talks and videos Benefits to participants include:
- You find out, which attributes characterise successful leaders in the digital age.
- You learn, to what extent you have already developed these skills, attributes (individual analysis with the “digital readiness indicator”).
- You find out, which methods/instruments you can use to successfully shape leadership in the digital age.
- You draft your own individual development plan.
- You define rules for yourself on how to effectively shape communication with your staff – also with the help of social media.
The specific structure and content of the seminar will be determined in collaboration with the company booking the services.