In Germany, there’s a dramatic imbalance between the real work and living conditions and the well-being experienced. The solution seems to be improving how we handle the stressors of our time – such as permanent change, increased work density, etc. If you ask people what stresses them, the answer given most frequently is: “work”. With that, they overlook the actual source of our problems: our thinking. Because this influences what we expect, what we do, and, consequently, what we experience. So, it’s not “work”, constant accessibility or the fast pace of our time that put us under pressure, but the way we worry about it – and how we infect each other with these thoughts. This seminar shows how employees can reduce their “negative stress” to prevent burnout. Target group:
(future) top performers of companies, professionally strongly engaged staff Core content:
- What is negative stress and how does it occur
- What triggers satisfaction, pleasure and passion in people?
- What do stress-resistant people do differently?
- What’s the connection between physical and mental well-being and capacity and commitment?
- How does self-care work in times/situations of stress?
- How do you recognise and prevent stressors?
- Why self-care is the best burnout prevention
Duration: 1 to 2 days Methodology: dynamic and motivating mix of talks and self-evaluations, (self-reflections, individual, partner, group) exercises and discussions – if required, in combination with individual coaching Benefits to participants include:
- • You know the difference between “negative” and “positive” stress (distress and eustress). • You know how negative stress develops. • You know the importance of doctrines for our feelings. • You know the correlation between individual well-being and individual performance. • You know what triggers “negative” stress for you and know strategies to avoid it. • You know methods and strategies to maintain your mental balance and your health in times/situations of stress. • You treat yourself and the people surrounding you more attentively.
The specific structure and content of the seminar will be determined in collaboration with the company booking the services.